The Membership team is a fun team of AJM volunteers and we would like to add some additional team members. If you are interested, we would love to hear from you!
Membership Team’s Goal and Plan
- Our goals – from FYE 30 June 2014 to FYE 30 June 2016 – are to: triple membership from 600 members to 1,800 members, and quadruple membership revenue from $16,837 to $67,348.
- Our multi-year plan is only a few pages, but is very helpful in both keeping us on track and communicating with our fellow AJM volunteers.
Team Member Activities
We need additional team member volunteers (on-site and/or on-line) to help us with:
- Projects and ongoing tasks related to making sure that each new and renewing member receives their member benefits
- Projects and tasks related to our upcoming membership campaigns:
- Each membership campaign will target a specific group. The target groups will include Australian jazz music teachers & tutors; Jazz radio presenters, jazz newspaper & blog writers; professional jazz musicians; amateur jazz musicians; historians; etc.
- Each membership campaign will involve planning, creating lists/databases, marketing, public relations, contacting prospective members, etc.
- Periodic reviews of our approach, to see if we can increase membership and membership revenue in a more effective, faster, and/or more fun way.
Great! Please contact our team leader: Mel Forbes. He can be reached via phone (0417 104 197), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or drop by the museum when he is there (usually Wednesdays).