Graphic Design Team’s Goals and Plans
- Overall Goals:
- Develop a consistent, high quality, engaging corporate identity and look for the AJM across all media (logo and branding, web-site graphics and design, email announcements, magazine, hard copy mailings, stationary, museum signage, event signage, videos, etc.)
- Provide graphic design support and inspiration to AJM volunteers involved with marketing, membership, fundraising, public relations, events, etc.
- Short Term Plans:
- Develop the AJM corporate identity and look, including usage guidelines.
- Work with the AJM’s web-site team to implement the standards on the web-site.
- Work with the AJM’s marketing and events teams to update brochures and signage.
- Work with the AJM’s magazine team to update the magazine.
- Work with these same teams and other teams as projects are initiated.
Skills Desired and Responsibilities
- Graphics Design Leader
- Skills: Leadership, drive, management skills, and initiative.
- Report to, and coordinate with the AJM’s marketing manager.
- Set standards, plus assign, prioritise and manage projects.
- All Graphics Designers (including the leader)
- Creativity and design sense applicable to all media.
- Focus on the importance of implementing designs consistently across various media (web, print, video, etc.) on all projects.
- Teamwork and enthusiasm – work with graphic design team members, as well as members of other teams (marketing, membership, IT, etc.).
Volunteer On-Site and/or On-Line!
If you volunteer on-site, please aim for at least one day per week: Tue., Wed., and/or Fri. If you volunteer on-line, the schedule is project dependent and much more flexible.
Great! Please contact our volunteer coordinator Margot Davies. Her contact information is on the AJM’s Volunteer page.