The generosity of our donors has enabled us to make the AJM the premier collection of Australian jazz and related items. We rely on your donation and bequests, no matter how big or small, to enable us to do all those things required to make us Australia’s go-to place for jazz research and enjoyment. Please donate and/or make a bequest.
All donations and bequests make a huge difference to our work and what we can achieve for the benefit of all jazz lovers.
The Australian Jazz Museum (A.B.N. 53 531 132 426) is endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient and Registered Charity.
If you wish to make a donation, please use one of the following methods:
- Paypal payment to our account: email@example.com
- Direct deposit to our Bendigo Bank account 633 108, A/C 121694434. Please include your name
- By credit card using the attached Financial Donation form
- By credit card over the phone – call Anne our Shop Manager on 0431 522031 (Mon – Fri, business hours)
- By cheque
- By cash at our shop, on Tuesdays 10am – 3pm